Saturday, November 12, 2011

Let's start at the beginning!

I feel like I am so far behind in my blogging, mostly because I am:) So I'm going to start back and get moving through what's been going on with me:)

The beginning of October Derrick and I ran in our first race, the 5K Livestrong event here in Austin. We ran to support Derrick's cousins team - who were running for Derrick's aunt who is a survivor of breast cancer. We both did really well - Derrick scoring around 25 minutes and me at 26:45. I couldn't believe how fast I ran it! So proud:) Below are some photos from the event.



We look pretty good huh?

I have my next race tomorrow - the Breast Cancer Walk. We are walking to support a friend at school who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer - Team Double D - Big or Small, let's save them all! Love our slogan:)

I'll post pics when they are up! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment