Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mia

Haven't seen much of her lately on here - I feel she deserves an update:)

She is still as rotten and spoiled as ever. She still wakes me up early when Derrick is there to get out of bed and then takes my spot immediately after I stand up to snuggle with him. She still follows Derrick everywhere and whines when he doesn't pay enough attention to her. She still crawls on top of his suitcase when he tries to start packing to not allow it. We have switched pretty much everything she eats over to some type of all natural or 'better made' foods and treats and I just cannot believe how much of a difference it has made. We are attempting to group out her hair again and let her look like a big fluffy teddy bear but it requires brushing at least once a week and frequent grooming so I'm not sure how long it will last. She gets boarded for 5 days next week over Thanksgiving holiday so I'm sure after all of that she will need to be shaved and cleaned up. How about some cute pics:)

No comments:

Post a Comment