Saturday, October 1, 2011

Target

There are so many things I love about Target -- truly who doesn't?

I love their clearance section - I can always find something in there for under $10.

I love their shoe section. I know everyone says a good pair of shoes is worth the money... but not to me. See, I have a lot of shoes and like to mix them up every day so I don't wear the same shoe everyday. Mine don't get a TON of wear and tear plus I like to have choices. A lot of choices. If I buy them cheaper then I can buy more plus, to me, they aren't uncomfortable and I get a ton of compliments from all of my Target boots. Just goes to show you don't have to pay a lot for fashion:)

I love their baby section which I have been spending a lot of time in lately with all of these babies being born.

And lastly, I love their new carts. They aren't those metal rickety things - they are sturdy plastic that is a smooth push. It's kind of like pushing a Little Tikes Car (you know those classic red cars with the yellow top all little kids have and love) It's amazing what a good cart can do for you:)


And yes, I loved it so much I took a picture of it so I could blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment