Monday, May 10, 2010

THIS IS IT




Michael Jackson's movie says it best... THIS IS IT. I am making the move to Texas and for those who know me... this has been long awaited. I could not be more excited about this. It is true what they say though... good things come to those who wait. Well, I waited over a year and ended up with 2 job offers, both in Kindergarten, both in wonderful schools. Hmmm.... decisions decisions. I chose a job in Austin, TX because I have heard such amazing things about Austin. I just cannot wait.

The month of May-July will be very busy for me with lots of preparation. I am currently finishing out my school year in North Carolina, working on opening up the pool I manage in the summer, packing up my classroom, packing my apartment, finding a new place in Austin, finding a storage unit in Texas, moving out of my current apartment and in with great friends for a month, and preparing for 2 of my best friends weddings (shout out to Mary and Shauna)


Wish me luck. These next few months will be an adventure on their own but I could not be more pumped ~ THIS IS IT.



No comments:

Post a Comment