Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another wedding worth blogging about!

Well Happy July 4th! It's been awhile since my last blog which is a clear indication of how busy I have been! Thank goodness my July will be much more relaxing with vacations rather than packing and stressing out about the move! I'm hoping to enjoy my last month here (exactly 1 month if all goes to my plan!) and not stress and worry anymore. Last weekend, June 26, one of my best friends from college, Shauna, got married back in OH. It was a very busy weekend for me with lots of driving but all well worth it. The day was beautiful, the bride was gorgeous, and our dresses and colors just popped. It was a perfect wedding! Even when the party bus broke down on our drive to the reception it all still managed to fall into place! Here are a few snap shots from the lovely Van Fleet-Suman wedding:) Enjoy and be jealous of a beautiful wedding! (I'm convinced that any wedding I attend it just turns out to be gorgeous... I must be good luck!).

At the rehearsal dinner - very hot but beautiful setting!



The bride getting her bustle put together


The bridesmaids and the bride. Look at those colors - LOVE THEM!


Oh Happy Day to Shauna and Eric:)

No comments:

Post a Comment