Sunday, July 4, 2010

Month of July/Beginning of August

Many of you have asked me when I am moving and any important dates coming up so below I have listed a breakdown of my still very busy but enjoyable months of July and August!

July 4-9 - working everyday (yuck!)
July 10-13 - Deep Creek with the family! (and remember my birthday is July 11!!)
July 14-17 - working everyday (yuck again)
July 18-24 - SURPRISE BIRTHDAY VACATION FROM DERRICK!! whoo hooo - i have no other information except the dates!!!
July 25-27 working everyday (yuck for the 3rd time)
July 28-29 - TX real quick to fill out my benefits information - hoping to just fly out the 28 fill it out and fly back but if not i'll have to stay the night and then fly right back -- those of you wanting to grab lunch or dinner I think the 29 will be my best bet!! Pencil me in:)
July 30-Aug 2 or 3 - working everyday
Aug 3 or 4 - MOVING TO AUSTIN
Aug 5 - able to move into my apartment in Austin!!

So there is my next month broken down for you!! Lots of working but well worth it for my wonderful last month here!

No comments:

Post a Comment