Sunday, August 8, 2010

Officially fell off the face of the earth!


Hello from AUSTIN! (Or should I say Howdy??) This past month has been ridiculous for me and I have had little to no down time (other than my week long amazing surprise vacation where I was cut off from the world and loved every bit of it!). I plan to update my blog each night this week to fill everyone in and those of you that already know the story can reminisce with me on what I went through and am still going through thus far. In the end... I am here:) I made it! I'm officially a resident of Austin, TX!


I'm all moved in and ready to begin my first day of training tomorrow! But I'm getting ahead of myself... let's start from the beginning... around July 3rd the story begins of my moving company: World Moving Services, the moving company (or lack there of ) from hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment