Thursday, December 9, 2010

So the holidays have gotten to me

I'm retarded (so not PC but it's the holidays I can say what needs to be said).... as I was re-reading and noticing all of my mess ups in my blog that need to be fixed I noticed that I keep on saying "more to come on my 5 1/2 hour house hunt". UHHH EARTH TO KATIE!?! I already wrote about it!

Can you tell I've been stressed to max? Oops:)

Derrick thinks I might be going slightly crazy since he found a measuring cup under the couch last night... obviously I didn't put it there - I don't even cook or touch those things. He said well then how did it get there Katie?

ummm....


ummmmmm...

Low and behold .... the reason I got a dog -- "Mia put it there. She likes to hide her toys she must've gotten confused... silly puppy!"

Well Derrick puts Mia up on a pedestal higher than me so he looked at her and said "no Katie... she didn't" (geez take the dog's side!).

Well I'm very sure I did not put it under there but hmmm how did it get there??

Is it Winter break yet for me? I need to unwind!!


PS --- My sister thinks I am hilarious (I am.... so I guess it's more that she knows I am hilarious) and shares my blog with a lot of her co-workers! To Beth --- thank you for the book suggestion I will definitely be looking into it! And to all of you Denstply Caulk readers --- please know that I am only slightly crazy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment