Saturday, December 3, 2011

Random thoughts

Haven't had one of these in awhile ... lots of random things going on in this brain of mine

  • I'm working on my National Boards for school - it's not that its overwhelming because I'm only doing 1 part of the 4 parts this year - next year I'll complete the other 3 as long as I pass this 1 - so it's not overwhelming but it is tedious.... the paper is constantly rewriting what you already wrote -- c'mon... oh well it will hopefully be worth it in the end
  • I found this awesome website with FREE yep you read it right FREE music downloads - and they are premixed by DJ's. The site is rockmyrun.com and they are organized by type of music and how long they are. l-o-v-e
  • I just got back from Ohio last Saturday for a quick 4 day (gosh I can't believe I was there for 4 days) stay... it was quick... busy... family filled... and crazy. Needless to say I really enjoyed the Sunday I had at home with Derrick... waking up at 10am and setting up our Christmas decorations was awesome.

  • This weekend... tree time! 2 trees to be exact - 1 themed and fancy and the other 'tacky' and all of our childhood ornaments and of course colored lights! Photos to come!
  • I recently became obsessed with GoodWill. I went there to scope it out for a tacky Christmas sweater (we are hosting a party... more to come on that) and although I couldn't find even one I did find a TON of designer and expensive with tags clothes. I went to the one by my school which is definitely a different group of people so the things they drop off are amazing. I got 2 adorable dresses totaling about $200 for $15 and then a shirt from Anthropologie with the tags still on ($90) for $5!! Also snagged an adorable big summer purse for vacations ... I cannot wait to use it! Below are my adorable dresses:

  • Starbucks cup is back - I love their holiday cup. It brings me PURE Christmas happiness
  • Mom got me this awesome hat for Christmas - how awesome is this sock monkey hat!?

  • I got to see Abigail finally while in OH - she is beyond beautiful

  • Mom taught me how to knit in OH -- I had a great concept of it ... until I got home and decided to start over... I need my mom to show me how to start it again - ugh! To make it better though I taught Derrick on Sunday and it was hilarious to see a guy, watching football, drinking tequila, and knitting:) love him

Shew --- up and coming pictures from OH visit and our Christmas party!

No comments:

Post a Comment