Thursday, December 15, 2011

Recent runs

I completed the turkey trot in OH over Thanksgiving and then a week later did Lights of Love here in Austin with 2 girls from school. We ran at night through a neighborhood that was... slightly... decorated for Christmas. Could've been better but it was a fun run and my own personal best time of 23:14! Below are some pics from the runs:) Mom, I found 1 of Darrell so I posted it.

Me crossing the line -- brrrrrrr

Darrell crossing the line



Crossing the line - yes I know it says 23:18- that was the time clock from the time they beeped the start... I didn't cross until a couple seconds after that - the girl to the left and behind me are who I ran with from school:)

I think I look pretty pro in this pic:) Thanks Mom and Nikki for dressing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment