Monday, January 9, 2012

Top 11 in 2011

A little late but my favorite 11 moments of 2011 in no particular order:

1. Our trip to Costa Rica - picture of us on the beach:)

2. Enjoying the royal wedding --- heavenly

3. Finishing my first year teaching at my new school - my first day moving into my new classroom

4. Finding out I'm becoming an aunt - Nikki's baby shower

5. Adopting a puppy... even though I gave her back - sweet Paisley

6. Learning a ton about buying a house/condo - the entrance to the condo we were supposed to buy

7. Learning how to sew - 3 pillows made by moi

8. Starting up and hosting a summer camp - so much fun! looking forward to round 2 this summer!

9. Running - and loving it - 1st pair of shoes and my 3rd place run


10. Moving closer to downtown - love our apartment , even though we are moving

11. Having Derrick with me to make new friends, explore a new city, and enjoy each and every moment! - hook em horns!

I loved 2011 -- for the most part -- looking forward to 2012! Look for my recap of each month of 2011 for my ups and downs post!

2 comments:

  1. Moving???? When??? Where???
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazingly closer to school (right now I am 4 miles from school... I'll be about 1.5 now) and still just as close to downtown! Cheaper, way smaller, and way older but I'm excited:)

    ReplyDelete