Sunday, February 12, 2012

Back on board

I'm hoping that I can get back on board with blogging! Shew January was rough!

One of my goals for each month is to recap it once it's over. I feel like the month's go by so fast but when I look back and think about it, we did so much!

So January:

  • I rolled it in with my awesome sorority sisters in OH and Derrick for NY's
  • Lost a wonderful co-worker and realized I needed to start living more
  • Started Zumba - fell in love
  • Bachelor nights started back up on Mondays with our 'clan' - love it
  • Worked my butt off on my national board paper -- still going...
  • Surprised Derrick with a surprise weekend and our first night in a bed and breakfast!
  • Ran 7 and then 8 miles! What!!!
  • Decluttered a lot of my things and got rid of a ton of things (clothes mainly)
  • Signed for our new apartment
  • Signed up for a 10K
  • Started packing for our new apartment... kind of
  • Began researching a place for our vacation this summer!
  • Decided on doing summer camp again - and got everything put together

Busy month when I look back on it! And February has arrived! I'll be posting a lot more I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Skip ahead to February 13th when you became an Aunt!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete