Monday, February 20, 2012

Yummy!

mmmm - I'm completely obsessed with Pinterest - I just love pinning and seeing ideas. But... I will be honest -- I don't do much after pinning. So I opted to check out the recipes I pinned and made one on Sunday. It took a total of 10 minutes... max... and the longest part was getting my stupid food processor to work!

Oreo rice krispie treats - yum!

Just combine the butter and marshmallow.... then add in rice krispies and crushed oreos and they said to put them in a smaller dish to make thicker bars. Once cool the called for white chocolate chips but I did milk chocolate because that's what I had leftover from 100's day! Melt those... cut up the treats into bars and dip each one into the melted chocolate then crushed Oreos. Delicious! And very filling!! I had to cut them down even smaller after they were made:)

No comments:

Post a Comment