Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ugh no Internet...

Struggling here. We are all moved in and I actually have the time and things to blog about and we have no internet (or cable) until Friday! The cable
I don't miss and the Internet I can check randomly on my phone but I miss the ease with my computer. And shocker I actually have stuff I need to do on the Internet that would be too time consuming on my phone.

I miss checking in on my blogs I real daily and posting about Matteo! He was 1 week yesterday - look for an update on his happenings once Internet comes in:) until then I've got phone and I'm surviving.

Blogs up and coming will include:
Upcoming runs
Matteo updates
Self defense class
Our move... Before,during, and after
Spring break coming up
My spring and summer want list

Enjoy the rest of your week! 85 here on Thursday who Hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment