Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Because I'm Type A...

Because I'm Type A I already know what my upcoming months look like in a big picture. I love looking ahead to see how much I have coming up!

February - almost over... - pretty much out of my mind hahaha
March - spring break is the 12-16. We are planning on going snowboarding out in Lake Tahoe for a couple of days with some of Derrick's friends. I also want to visit Matteo AND possibly hit up Cancun or some place quick and cheap for 2 days for some warm weather.
March 24 - CAp 10K - my first actual race over 3 miles!
April 8 - Easter... probably DE for Matteo's first holiday!
April 15 - Austin 10/20 - 10 mile race with 20 bands!! Every 1/2 mile a new stage and live band:) awesome -- headlining band is Everclear which I am super pumped about -- I loved them in high school!
April 28 - Run to the Sun - 95+ relay run to support Batten's Disease! I cannot wait for this!
May - May flies by! It is our last month of the school with May 31 being our last day!
June - camp, nannying, hopefully tutoring, and a big vacation for Derrick and I. Currently we are looking at Asia - possibly Thailand/Shanghai!! We are hoping for a 7+ day vacation!!!
July - Matteo's baptism! Another week of camp!
August - last week of camp and OMG - school will be starting back up!

I love looking ahead! It reminds me of how much I have to look forward to:)

2 comments:

  1. All of your running and fitness blogs have got me motivated to change my lifestyle and to run more - you look in such good shape and seem to love the runner lifestyle!!! Thanks for the extra motivation!! :) AND best of luck with the upcoming 10K! :)
    ~Danae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danae! I have to say I waited for a long time to finally get hooked onto running and gave up a lot but I finally am obsessed:) I think it has to do with the combination of great weather, an active town, and definitely registering for races and giving me goals and something to look forward to! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete