Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mac Barnett!

I am very lucky to be at a school full of awesome opportunities for our kids and for the teachers. Each year the PTA pays to bring in a children's author for us students to meet, enjoy, and then we get to have lunch with. This year they brought in Mac Barnett - an awesome author who writes stories for all children's ages that are truly hilarious also. His presentation to the students was fantastic - he was charming, witty, funny for both adults and children, and.... so cute! All teachers were in awe... I think there were even man crushes from the male teachers:) But the teachers were not the only smitten ones... I had 2 girls absolutely head over heels! Prior to his presentation he sat down and talked with some of the kids and lucky for my 2 little girls... they got to talk to him and they were so giddy. I tried to get a great pic of their blushing faces but it didn't turn out great --- you can still see how cute he is! For all of you teachers out there... Guess Again and Mustache are 2 amazing books for any age!!!!!


My girls are in the hot pink:)

No comments:

Post a Comment