Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I haven't been bored...

I've actually been SUPER BUSY! Easter break is almost here (tomorrow is the last day before a 4 day weekend and I'm going to DE to finally see Matteo!), my National Board paper is due in 8 days (no big deal), school year is winding down and of course I feel OVERWHELMED with end of year testing and many things left to teach, training for my 10 mile race in 11 days and big over night run in 20+ days, and trying to spend time with Derrick between our 2 busy and crazy schedules, I feel AHHHH like going crazy!

I took off next Friday, the 13 (appropriate right) because I was supposed to be leaving for Maui that day... not happening because I have so much going on like Derrick said it'd be more work than vacation time, so I'm hoping to catch up on a lot of things (including Dr. appointments that I'm overdue for), relax a little, and catch up on blogging. Until then hang tight - I promise I have some great blogs coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment