Thursday, April 19, 2012

Randoms part 2:)

Yup... it's my favorite kind of blog!

Mmmm - bought my first cantalope last weekend and it is DELICIOUS! I always get nervous especially when it's the beginning of the season but mmm mmmm oh how I've missed the summertime fruits... or as Derrick - the boy who HATES AND I MEAN HATES CANTALOPE - calls it the poor persons fruit because it's so cheap and it's all his mom bought growing up

How awesome are these!?! yes those are jalapeno cheddar crackers... IN THE SHAPE OF TEXAS!!
I made dinner the other night with just a bunch of random stuff I had bought and didn't want to go to waste - summer sausage, zucchini, squash, red and green pepper, sauteed in a little butter and then tossed with pasta. It lasted me 4 DAYS! Lunch and dinner some of the days - yummy, cheap, healthy and looks pretty:)
Have you tried these? Clearly you can see I tore the back open BEFORE taking a picture because I love them so much! Beanitos - so yummy and they were in my race pack from this past weekend :)
How yummy do these look? I had a coupon for them and I was in need of some new creamer for school - I can't wait!
Derrick loves crawfish boils and it's crawfish season - so we have ventured out twice for them. This was his joking with them before anyone gets all hot and bothered about his 'incorrect' way of eating them - don't worry... he's cajun - he knows what to do
His pounds upon pounds of crawfish that he ate all by himself:)


Have you tried or seen these? (clearly this is my food/snack blog today) - they are REALLY good and I don't usually go for the prepacked stuff but I buy them for Derrick on his trips. He likes them for breakfast or a quick snack - pretty cheap only 1.50 for 5 bags. You don't get a ton but he says it's a good breakfast that with a yogurt or something - they also come in granny smith
okay seriously what's with me and the food? These are sooo yummy!! They're like the veggie straws only sweeter! 38 sticks only 130 calories! They are DELICIOUS!
Yep.. I saw this last Thursday. AND FELL IN LOVE. By far my favorite show! yep I'm even saying it beat out Lion King - not because of the costumes but because this is my all time favorite movie and even though it was a little different it was still amazing

And after the show I REALLY wanted to buy this but the line was too long - seriously I would've spend the $20 they wanted just to have it (found it online for only $15.50 if anyone is looking for a birthday present... I would love this!) via
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment