Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Randoms

I do love the random posts... it gets a lot out quickly and easier:)


How cute are these? One of my students brought them for me last week - Monkey Mints!?! Remember... my class is the monkeys
Derrick got inspired and decided to make a garden one day. This might not look like a ton of hard work/money but it was -- I should've taken a before picture. Let's just say before it was old rotted wooden planks, sand, and tons of stones.
How cute is this birth announcement? Oh ya know... just my nephew


Ever been to Froyoyo? Heaven. I'm loving this soft serve add all the toppings you want kinda places:)
Mom and I bought this for Nikki's first Mother's Day. I loved it and knew it was perfect for her from the second I saw it. It's from James Avery which I had never heard of prior to moving to TX but it's huge out here!
Went paddleboarding the other day (pics to come) and afterwards we were all in for a summer treat since it was 90 outside and we were in our bathing suits. Mmmm lemonade snocones make my day!
For a fun opening unit on plants my whole class got to bring in anything they wanted to plant. They had a BLAST. They did the weeding, digging, adding new soil, watered - and now it's their responsibility. They are truly loving it although I'd have to say... it's not very organized and many things are dying they are still so proud!
Derrick surprised me with flowers the other day because 'they looked like spring' - I love it.
Do you have a vac seal? You might say we are a little obsessed but it is truly awesome. Especially for meat! And ours has this awesome marinating capability that can marinate something in 20 minutes v. 3 hours! SO AWESOME!


No more freezer burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment