Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Always a bridesmaid...

Never a bride. Someday (sooner rather than later I'm hoping) I'll be the bride, but until then I have had plenty of experience to consider myself to be a professional bridesmaid. I joke that people hire me to be in their weddings due to my extreme experience but seriously, as I stood at this last wedding listening to the wedding coordinators give all of the details I realized I had already heard this speech... 6 times before. Yes that's right, I have been in 7 weddings. And I traveled for every single one - as in none of them were less than 7 hours away. And, from my mom's idea I have opted to flashback to all of the weddings. I tried to find a photo of the bridesmaids and then also one of the bride and I but it wasn't successful for all of them. A couple weddings I didn't have my camera. Also, the first 2 weddings (Danielle and my sister) the photos wouldn't download so I took a picture of them on my computer -- not as good.

July 2008 - Best friend from childhood, Danielle, wedding in Florida


August 2008 - Sister's wedding, Nikki, in Delaware


September 2009 - Best friend from college/Sorority sister, Linsey, in Ohio



May 2010 - Best friend from childhood, Mary, in Delaware



June 2010 - Best friend from college, Shauna, in Ohio


September 2010 - Best friend from college/Sorority sister, Ashley, in South Carolina


July 2011 - Best friend from childhood, Lindsay, in Delaware


No comments:

Post a Comment