Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shopping for less!

Although I am not into designer clothes and shoes, I do still enjoy new clothes, shoes, headbands, underwear, ... pretty much anything to spend money on I like it. I don't like to spend a lot of money 1 item, but I like to spend money on lots of items:) I'm not cheap.... I like to call it smart.

I recently read about this shampoo and conditioner and it was compared to Aveda's version. I used to frequent Aveda salons when I was on college and had extra cash (how is that possible....??) and I fell in love with their shampoo and conditioner - the rosemary mint kind. The tingly feeling and awesome smell --- heaven! Well... Suave caught on and now sells it for 1.98 each! I recently bought it and fell in love -- it doesn't tingle like the Aveda type but the smell and softness makes up for it! I highly suggest this version!



I also have become a plato's closet frequenter. At first I found this store a little weird... it was other people's hand me downs that weren't wanted anymore - so wouldn't things be out of style? NO! They are actually crazy picky about what they sell and they have tons of top brands... bebe, polo, sperry shoes, limited, banana republic. Today was their summer clearance... get a bag and fill it with as many clearance items for $10!! It was pure insanity in there and a little crazy but I snagged 4 pairs of shorts/capris and a 3/4 length shirt for $10! The brands were banana republic, roxy, banana again, old navy, and gap! I also picked up a romper which I have been on the hunt for for awhile but didn't want to spend as much as the stores were asking - I got this one for $6! One of the parents in my class last year told me that she was a frequent GoodWill shopper for her and her girls over by my school.... everything is high end because the people that live right there. She bought Seven jeans, tons of polo, and boutique clothes for her girls. That's my next spot:)
The top left are mid calf seersucker, the back right are creme with navy pinstripes, then pink short bermudas, white and blue striped bermudas, teal and navy striped 3/4 length boatneck, and blue romper with pockets (lots of stripes... I sense a trend)

That's all for now --- I'll keep my eyes peeled for smarter ways of shopping:)

No comments:

Post a Comment