Thursday, July 28, 2011

Excited!!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it (imagine Jessie from Saved by the Bell dancing around and singing this song... classic episode of her being addicted to caffeine pills, ah how the tv shows have changed).

Anywho, no I'm not addicted to caffeine pills, but I am pretty excited about sooo many things!!! And the more excited I get about some things, it makes me more excited for other things!

Things to be excited about:
  • camp being almost done - it was so fun and well worth the money but shew, I'm beat and it was H-O-T
  • Flying first class - my mom says I'm more excited about this than going on vacation so maybe I should just fly from place to place on first class and let that be my vacation -- as of right now we are still getting 1st class!!
  • Costa Rica (please tropical storm do not affect us getting out of Houston)
  • Setting up my classroom - I love getting organized
  • School starting - yes, I still get excited year after year
  • Sticking with running for as long as I have - who would've thought?
  • My paycheck tomorrow - I will have finally seen a full 12 month salary tomorrow and really see the difference between my old and new salary
  • the prom dress I bought a month ago (yep you read that right... I bought a prom dress because they were all on clearance - actually I bought 2 but I took one back - every time I open my closet door I get excited to see it.... now for a cruise to wear it on)
  • Fall - I'm looking forward to slightly cooler weather, better runs, lower electric bills
  • Fall = Halloween - I love seeing the kiddos dressed up!!! (and Mia too - she's a frog every year but we have yet to really show it off... maybe this year!)
  • And with Halloween comes Thanksgiving
  • And with that ... CHRISTMAS!!!! Okay, wanna know how excited I am about Christmas?? I ALREADY AM LISTENING TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC!! Christmas in July maybe? Eh, call it what you will but I'm loving it! I cannot wait for Christmas this year. Tonight I actually started writing down ideas for Christmas presents and thinking about all of the new decorations I bought last year at the end of the season sales!! Less than 5 months and counting!
  • And with Christmas comes a tacky Christmas sweater party which I have wanted to host since I've had my own place. I think this December we will be pulling it off and I can't wait!!
Lots to be excited for -- nothing to be sad or worried over - I love it! (PS... last year at this time my belongings were all in storage getting ready to be picked up and driven off and I was being charged thousands of extra dollars and a headache of a move was coming my way.... my how times have changed:))

1 comment: