Friday, July 15, 2011

Wedding time!

I traveled back to Delaware last Thursday, Lindsay for my childhood friends', Lindsay, wedding. Beautiful would be an understatement to say the least.

The rehearsal was on Friday. She was getting married on a golf course outside and it was super hot but we finished up quickly and then headed to an outdoor bbq with some amazing food. Sadly, about an hour and a half into the dinner it began to rain and everyone had to migrate inside. The good news was it got rid of a lot of the humidity for her wedding day the following day. The bad news... we went out after the bbq in Dewey and it was POURING when we first got there. Needless to say we had shoes floating down the street and looked like wet dogs by the time we got into the bar.




The wedding day began at 8am for me. I had my hair done in town and then went to the salon at the beach where the girls were getting their hair done (cheaper for me). When then headed to the golf club and completed make up and getting ready. We did pictures prior to the ceremony because the ceremony didn't stay till 6. Lindsay and Chad actually saw each other before the ceremony which at first I wondered how that would play out but it actually was very cute and we got to be part of the "reveal". We had the ceremony, then headed inside for cocktail hour which the bride and groom continued their pictures. We boogied into the night till about 11:30 then ventured home. A beautiful day and weekend:)

Hair done:)


3 best friends

all dressed up:)
the bride and I:)



before the ceremony

I'm married!!!
Josh, high school friend, and his girls;)

MHS '02

No comments:

Post a Comment