Saturday, July 16, 2011

Boost of confidence

This morning I headed off to the Town Lake trail which is FULL (AND I MEAN FULL) of people walking, running, biking, and just being outside and getting fit. I love it! I went for a 3.1 mile run and due to how hot it is here, even at 9am, I opt to wear a sports bra and running biker shorts.

As I'm running I noticed this one man who had beyond a perfect body. Not huge and full of biceps and scary, but thinner physique without an ounce of fat. As I was walking back to my car sweating and bright red in the face I'm sure I passed that man. My head phones were still in and he motioned for me to take them out - I did - and he said "I had to stop and tell you, you have a perfect physique!" My only response was ... "thank you - yours is awesome!!" hahahaha I guess it caught me off guard but it definitely made me feel good:):)

On top of running I have now started doing P90X ab ripper X (17 minutes intense core strengthening) so maybe it is paying off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment