Monday, May 14, 2012

Josh Abbott

How am I still 2 weeks behind!?!?  I don't get it!

Anywho...

A couple weekends ago Derrick and I went to Lonestar Jams - an all day event of live country TEXAS country music:)  Unfortunately I had class till 3:30 and then it was sweltering... I mean hotter than hot and not a cloud in the sky, so we waited till nighttime to go see the last 2 shows - Josh Abbott and Randy Rogers.  I was sooo pumped for Josh Abbott and he definitely did not disappoint.  What an amazing show!  Below are a few pics:)



As the show was starting:)

don't mind the blurriness - I set my phone to take a picture from the front - but this is Derrick myself and his cousin Nick (clearly he had been out there for 9+ hours at this point...) - loving the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment