Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New purchases!

Wow... I've done a ton of shopping these past few weeks... and really haven't spent over $25 of my own money -- gotta love those gift cards:)

I'm trying to buy a lot of things for Spain that will pack light, be comfy yet cute (c'mon... I'll be taking tons of pics so all these people telling me 'just wear tennis shoes and work out clothes' - you're nuts - this is prime time to dress as cute as possible!!), and weather appropriate also.

Below is EVERYTHING I have bought in the past few weeks - honestly I got some bangin' deals! (yep I said bangin' cause that's how pumped I am!).

These are getting taken back - they are the metallic Sperry's but I want the 'Angelfish' style and these are the 'Bluefish' - I thought I was okay with these but not so much

uh-door-uh-ble romper from Target - it's tube top and full of ruffles at the top and pockets with pleats on the waist!

Ready for this... $6 Lily Pulitzer skirt!!  Thank you Goodwill:)

needed new gold sandals - mine were being held together with hot glue...

Another Goodwill purchase - no I won't wear this in Spain but it was so cute and still had the price tags on it... $20 Target skirt but I got it for $4... never worn!

Clearance rack at Target - $11 - I love this dress!  It's comfy but awesome shape and fun design and cut:)

Lulu lemon shorts - too much money to ever spend on running shorts but I had a gift card

this picture isn't good enough - these pants are by far my favorite purchase and they're from Goodwill too!  Express pants.. editor style... dark grey and white seersucker material - fit amazingly - $9!!!!

awesome fit, cute colors (yes the one on the left is a white/gold metallic) and super thin and easy to pack - $10 each at JcPenney!

so cute Anthropologie shirt - fits great, nice and light weight - too much money for me to spend on a shirt but thank you gift cards

old navy clearance - it's wrinkly because it was in my hamper but a nice army green light weight skirt and it came with a cute light brown braided belt ... $8

awesome romper - 2 different materials - nice thin material up top and TERRY CLOTH on the bottom - it's nice, yet super casual - $20 on Anthropologie clearance online

old navy anchor pj pants - so cute - clearance

pretty cardigan - ruffles down the front, pretty fit, and lace back - Anthropologie - again more money than I would ever spend on a cardigan... thank you gc

I've been wanting a new watch... I've lived without one for 2+ years - Derrick convinced me to buy a nice one - Skagen - and I love it.  Silver mesh brand, white face, diamond like (I think they are Swarovski) dots where the numbers are and a rose gold ring on the outside

teal raincoat from REI!  Love this!  It's light weight, doesn't look like a rain coat, and a hood!  It's fits great too

This shirt looks confusing but it looks awesome on with some white skinny jeans - it's Jessica Simpson which is normally uber expensive at Macy's but... it is ALWAYS on clearance and oddly enough at Macy's if someone is on Clearance take it up to the register... normally the price is even cheaper than shown!  This showed $13 but I got it for $7!!!

and lastly... I'm bidding on these Ray Ban's on eBay - they wants $125 in stores and I cannot do that so I'm anxiously waiting and hoping I win the bid:):)  they fit awesome (tried them on in the store).

No comments:

Post a Comment