Friday, August 12, 2011

FINALLY

FINALLY after 4 months and 2 days I received my refund from tutuposhboutique.com. I ordered an adorable tutu from them on April 10 for my best friend Shauna, after about 6-8 weeks I contacted her 3 times and then filed a BBB complaint. That was when she finally responded. We have gone back and forth with her claiming outrageous things from me and everything else. Really, how hard is it to give someone a refund when I asked to cancel because after 2 months I never received the product. Well today after a lot of nasty emails and a threat to bring in an attorney (for $22 hahahah no I wouldn't hire one but I now have so many easy connections in the neighborhood I work in someone would gladly write up a letter on formal letterhead and scare this crazy NJ store owner) - I got my check! No letter to apologize for taking so long, nothing.

All it took was an attorney threat. Thank goodness!

On a brighter note this company, Miss Priss Tutus was a wonderful company to work with and immediately got my item shipped and were happy to correspond with me in a timely manner. Awesome company!!

No comments:

Post a Comment