Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sorry for the lack of posts

I have a ton of posts to write up and pre-plan-post (my new favorite thing... spending about 1-2 hours straight of blogging and then planning out when they will post so I don't feel guilty when I'm busy during the week)... butttttt..... school started back up on Monday for the teachers and between that during the day, keeping up with working out daily, bringing home labeling things to write 23 NAMES ON EACH THING (more on that... don't worry the cap is 22...), bachelor pad with the group of girls at my school, going to the airport, and just trying to get used to day to day working and life I am just not finding the time!

Hopefully tomorrow I will get some done:) Until then.... know this.. I found my church people. The one I was hoping for - cheaper, weddings on Fridays, and awesome priest. I'm planning on going on Sunday and pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment