Monday, August 22, 2011

What I'm loving....


My awesome Nook color from Derrick for my birthday - I have read soooo many books

Mia's sweet little bows she got in her ears the other day

2 new pairs of running shorts for $15 total!
Derrick's favorite coffee mug -- it always make me laugh to see him sipping out of it




Well, I'm not sure I can love these yet but I do love that they came for free with the fabric softener.

I LOVE this fabric softener -- it smells fantastic and lasts forever

MMMM mmmmmm - yummy! And SO GOOD FOR YOU!

Pure proof that price doesn't matter... Dawn may be more expensive but Gain's dish soap works 500000 times better and smells amazing

My amazing coffee cup from Costa Rica -- it's 3d in some spots

Our new staff tshirts -- pretty cute:)

No comments:

Post a Comment