Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby news

Okay, because it's just not fair to put that and not post about it here is my recent baby news:

No, I am no pregnant (although I frequently suggest to Derrick that he will be a great dad and I'd be okay with having a baby right now... he's not buying it. I get the high eyebrows, rolled eyes, and a comment usually along the lines of 'not happening...' - hey, just speakin' my mind! .... probably should get married first)

I'm going to be an aunt!! My sister is pregnant and due in February. She finds out in the upcoming week what she will be having and I will be sure to post! My mom and I plan to throw her shower over Thanksgiving in OH so we have already begun the planning process.

My best friend Shauna had her baby girl, Abigail Grace, on Saturday! 7 lbs 9 oz - mommy and baby are doing fantastic. Exhausted, anxious, state of awe, full of emotions, but healthy and beyond happy. Below are some sweet photos of her thus far. Shauna is getting her newborn photos taken in the sweet little tutu I bought and I will be sure to post.

3 hours old... how beautiful is she and I love that she has mommy's pointy chin:)

Going home day - wide awake and ready to go:)


Remember this pretty bride?

My amazing friend Lindsay who was married in July in pregnant!! Talk about a honeymoon baby:):) They are beyond ecstsatic!

And another high school and hometown friend just announced her pregnancy! Whew wee -- tis the season!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment