Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Party barge!!

2 Saturdays ago one of my friends at school turned the big 3-0. She rented out a party barge on Lake Travis for 4 hours and out we ventured onto the Lake from 7-11. It was A-W-E-S-O-M-E! I had never been on one before and it was sooo fun. We board the boat with whatever you want to grill, eat, drink, and listen to for music. It is a 2 story boat with an open top on top. The price includes a captain/person to grill for you. We took a 20-30 minute ride to our stop point and then anchored. He put down the slide which went from the 2nd story down to the water and go out all of the lake toys (rafts, balls, noodles) and we were free to do as we wished till 10:30. We had the music blasting and enjoyed the water! At first I said I wouldn't be getting in once it was dark but there were so many barges and lights up for safety it seemed like it was day time. It felt amazing and I cannot say enough about it:)

I didn't take my camera but I did take 2 pics from my phone with the sun setting when we docked.

This is what our boat looked like - same company

No comments:

Post a Comment