Monday, September 5, 2011

Whoa... it's been busy!

Holy cow have we been busy these past 2 weeks! No big deal that school just started back up on top of everything else we have been doing!!!

I'm writing all of my blog posts today (Sunday) and will have them automatically update all week so I don't have to worry about blogging during my hectic school days:)

Things to look forward to this week in my world:

  • classroom/school updates
  • Hot Sauce festival in 114 degree weather (hottest day in the summer)
  • Lake and party barge birthday party
  • UT tailgating and opening game
  • amazing house I babysat at
  • some Austin flava flav
  • shopping expedition
  • things I'm loving
  • baby news
  • bedroom post (whoa when did I forget to show this off!?!)
Shew - better get crackin'!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, you can't post that you are going to post about 'baby news' and then not post about it yet!!! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha I was waiting for someone to start wondering:) I'll give you a hint... it's not me

    ReplyDelete