Monday, September 12, 2011

So people live like this...

Last Saturday we went to tailgate for the Texas game. I couldn't really enjoy the tailgating because I had to babysit later that evening. The tailgating was nice though to get out and see the crowds again. It's always fun to see excited and crazy fans no matter how hot it is outside!



I ventured off to babysit for a family that I hadn't met yet. I was referred to them for a last minute help-out. Well, the house was amazing. I was in complete shock. I only had my phone so the photos are amazing but I think you will get the thing. The ceiling were soooo high, 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, an enormous wine closet, work out room, huge office, a coffee/tea room just filled with coffee pots and tons of coffee and tea products, infinity pool. fountain in the hot tub, and on the lake to top of it. Whew it was gorgeous. Just think, people really do live like this on a normal basis.

View from the kitchen looking outside

On the side of the pool with the lake in the foreground

View from 2nd living room looking at the front door

Hot tub flowing into the pool with the lake

View of the back of the house

Outside living room/kitchen

Awesome bathroom - I love it

Huge wine closet - the left was a HUGE ladder that went all the way up to the ceiling

2nd living room at night trying to show the tall ceilings - didn't do it justice

No comments:

Post a Comment