Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shopping spree!

Last weekend I babysat 2 of my 3 nights off until 12:30/1:00AM. Those were some late nights but well worth the money:) Sunday Derrick and I went to brunch downtown at our favorite spot - Cru- with bottomless mimosas. It was fabulous. Right across the street is this awesome little boutique called DuO and I had been wanting to do some shopping in there.

Lucky for me Derrick doesn't mind my shopping, especially if they are also serving bottomless mimosas and cheesecake brownies in the store. He was enjoy himself and so was I. They were running a special but any 2 items, get 1 free. The dress is super cute with 3 layers and a big belt. An awesome striped shawl for the fall, a pretty white peasant top, and a neat gray cropped linen top.



We also headed to Nordstrom Rack which sells my favorite brand of tees/tanks - Love on a Hanger. They are sooo comfy and hold their shape really well and are super cheap ($5-$8). I got the cute cowl neck striped cropped shirt for $15 and it is so lightweight I can definitely wear it in the heat. The green and gray tank is super cute - it buttons up the back.



We then headed to Old Navy because I heard they were having an awesome sale - they were! Old Navy has recently updated their quality and I have to say, I'm sold. I love their jeans and got 2 pairs for $20 each! Cropped items are so in right now and I got the cute coral and tan striped sweater. Adorable ruffled skirt for $9, white tank you can't see very well with pretty ruffles for $6, an adorable black simple dress for $9, and the 3/4 length light weight coral and tan shirt. Love Old navy



And lastly, we hit up Macy's where I found their summer clearance with shoes for 65% off and a dress for $8!


And because no shopping trip is complete with baby purchases:) I had to stop in Target and pick up some bigger, warmer clothes for sweet Abigail. I love the 2nd outfit - striped leggings, an adorable tutu skirt, and sweet long sleeve shirt:)

No comments:

Post a Comment