Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Random thoughts again

Haven't blogged in awhile ... the week before spring break got crazy with something going on every night plus Derrick was off for vacation and blogging isn't something I think about when he is here:)

But... spring break has arrived (that's a whole 'nother blog) and so I have the time for blogging! Get ready! Lots of random things and photos going on:)

  • Watching Good Morning America today with The Muppets on... just a thought but what happens when the voices die? I've never noticed a change in their voices so they must find some pretty awesome replacements
  • Nikki turned me onto the 10 minute workouts by Tony Horton from P90X for the 'busy' people who don't have the time ... or the interest in my case... of working out an hour or more a day. Pretty quick and intense -- no sure how well they will work work for me but makes me feel good doing 1 of those on my busy days!
This past Sunday Derrick and I went to Abel's on the Lake. It was packed! The weather was beautiful and we couldn't complain about the view:)

This morning I opened the dishwasher to put my bowl away and look what I found in the dishwasher... yes that's a dishtowel... slowly losing my mind?
Last week I got home from school and started screaming when I entered the kitchen. A GIGANTIC cockroach - seriously just standing in the middle of the kitchen. I hopped up on the cupboards and Derrick sprayed it with spray and cleaned it up. We had a red can of Raid but that roach took a LONG time to die... so we hit up Target and bought this ultimate stuff. We plan to spray the inside and outside of the doors too. Ick the time has arrived for those:(
Mia loves to watch me wherever I go. Derrick snapped this the other night.
We had Rodeo day 2 weeks ago at school - my cowgirl outfit got a ton of compliments. People actually asked me if I grew up on a ranch... funny it was just a JcPenney shirt with American Eagle jeans... I did have on my new boots though!
This is her new way of sleeping... managing to take up 2 spots on the couch
Derrick found this spot a couple weeks ago and wanted to take me. Their bloody mary's come with a slice of peppered bacon, a pepper, jalapeno stuffed olive, and cheddar cheese. the fix-ins were great but the bloody mary was a little too tomato-y for me

No comments:

Post a Comment