Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spring Break

Spring Break is 7 days away! Ah a week off is much needed. Derrick and I have been planning on going to Lake Tahoe for 3 or 4 days for some snowboarding with his college friends but the closer it gets, the less I want to go. I want to go lay on a beach, raise my hand for a drink, and r-e-l-a-x. Unfortunately, Derrick has been more excited for this trip than anything else in a long time. He is all about snowboarding - me? I'm ready for the summer weather, not the cold! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the cold and snowboarding in Dec and January.... but it's March - I'm done! So, we shall see what we end up doing. Maybe we can find time to do both!

All I know is this.... I cannot wait to take a break and get out of this allergy and sickness filled classroom for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment