Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Run to the Sun

Run to the Sun is approaching quickly! A little over a month and I will participate in an event that pushed me into wanting to run longer, farther, and faster. Each team has to raise $5000 - my school has 2 teams... meaning $10,000. We have already raised over $5000 which is amazing and next Friday we are hoping to raise quite a bit more with a fitness after school camp.

Below is a video of what and who this run supports and also there is my donation page! Thanks for supporting!

Click here to donate to my team!

Click here to watch a video of the team from last year from our school
- talk about inspiration! If you have ever wanted to get into running - this is the video to get you motivated! The video is all the way at the bottom with the gray 'Run to the Sun' along the bottom



And finally the last video is a clip of the entire event that took place last year... now are you motivated!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment