Thursday, March 22, 2012

SXSW

SXSW... what's it mean? Well to people who live in Austin or follow music -- it's an amazing film and music event! So what does it mean? South by Southwest. Or in Austin we like to abbreviate it... to South by. So on facebook when I posted my status as 'fabulous night for sx' - I meant for south by... not sEx. But yes - that was how some of my friends saw it :) Awesome... thanks all. And yes... my Great Aunt Kathy (yep mom we are friends on fb) commented said for sOx... must be cold there. hahahahah

Anywho - we didn't do much at SXSW this year even though it was during the spring break and I didn't have much going on. Now looking back I wish I did. But... we did go see Counting Crows - UHMAZEING. Anyone my age I feel like worshipped them... at least I did! Love those dreads. Spring break was full of dreary cloudy rainy weather but the evenings were perfect. The concert night was awesome and we were living it up!






No comments:

Post a Comment