Saturday, March 17, 2012

Shopping finds!

With Spring Break here and cloudy/rainy weather I'm using up some gift cards and getting some shopping in.

Hit up Target the other day and found these linen shorts that fit awesome (short... but I like short still haha) and so comfy. And the adorable dress that fits amazing and I can wear it to school since it's long enough!

I've needed new running shoes for a little bit, not too bad yet but I didn't want it to get too bad, and I recently bought a coupon via plumdistrict.com they offered $50 for $25 but since it was my first purchase I got it for $20! They evaluated my feet again and my stride but were out of my Asics I got last time. Instead I got some AWESOME Mizunos - they are dark purple, black, white, and have neon yellow throughout too. Awesome!

Went into GoodWill too to check out their latest intake of clothes. Like I said before the Goodwill by me is full of designer and high end things. I picked up the cute little pajamas with the tags still on for $2 and found a pair of Gap skinny jeans with zippered legs for $10 (fit PERFECT) and an AnnTaylor burnt orange and creme striped sundress - perfect for tailgating since my burnt orange in my closet is limited.


Whoo hoo - I love good finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment