Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Matteo's Baptism

Matteo was baptized on July 1 - a special and memorable day for all of us.  9 years ago - this was the day my dad suddenly passed away from a massive heartache rocking all of our worlds and turning everything upside down.  But, as they say and you never believe, people heal over time.  And with that came finding comfort in July 1... a day that came full circle for us with Matteo's baptism:)

I was lucky to have been asked to be godmother :)  What a special blessing that is for me and ... for him - c'mon best godmother E-V-E-R!

I requested to buy his baptism outfit - a vision I've had in my mind since he was born.  A white bubble romper monogrammed with his initials of course.  And... after countless hours of searching and dollar signs later I found it and must say it was worth every penny.  It was beautiful.  Just like a christening outfit should be:)  Below are some pics from his special day in the Catholic church.










3 comments:

  1. Katie, you are such a wonderful and proud auntie and godmother!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shaunda!! He is truly the sweetest thing:):)

    ReplyDelete

  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete