Sunday, August 26, 2012

Summer in Austin part 3

  • Finished up my final week of camp - Girls Only - full of girly things - papier mache princess heads, dress up, cupcake decorating, painting nails, a lemonade stand with all proceeds going to the local animal shelter, and a special spa day for them - complete with Carley Rae 'Call me Maybe' blasting the WHOLE 2 HOURS! 
 
Princess dress up plus cake decorating - yes please!
how cute are they!?! no wonder they raised $32 in 45 minutes!

  • Squeezing in our last few 'summer moments' like out to lunch, ice cream evenings, and fancy drinks. 
My prickly pear margarita in San Antonio for the night visiting Derrick while he was working:)

never a bad idea for The Yogurt Spot



Love going out to lunch with mid afternoon drinks:)
cannot complain about this lunch view


Holy yum - no lie - be jealous if you have never had it


Summer has officially come to an end for me.  School starts with kids on Monday.  I do not know where my summer went but it was again another fabulous summer and I am soaking up every last second I have as I prepare for my 6th (yes... as in sixth) year teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment