Saturday, January 29, 2011

Condo update

Another update for everyone. Closing still remains at February 28. All paperwork has been signed and mailed in as of yesterday ($72 later to send it priority... it will be there Monday morning). From the time they receive it they have a maximum of 45 days to process everything. Not sure if they mean 45 business days or just days in general but if you are thinking what I'm thinking, February 28 is way less than 45 days away.

I questioned our realtor (who does not like to be questioned at all) and she said this is her job and to please trust her. If we cannot close on that date it is in the contract already that we won't lose anything. Okay great... but time is winding down and I have to be out of my apartment by March 7.... which is also less than 45 days away. Hmmmm - now it is a waiting game, along with many other things going on in my life. All we can do is wait, be patient, and know that in the end it will all work out.

"Be still and know that I am God" - Psalms 46:10 --- a verse that my close friend lives by and I now am starting to appreciate more as I am needing it. Things are out of my control, and as Type A as I am and enjoy being fulllllllly in control.... I need to learn that there are many things that no matter what I do, I cannot change.

No comments:

Post a Comment