Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm going to be famous!

Kind of... :)

I have to start off by writing that I am currently sitting outside on my patio in a tshirt and shorts and barefoot. I am still kind of hot even in what I am wearing and I am squinting and wishing I had my sunglasses... yep:) I love it! Happy January 30 from TX!

Okay back to me being famous --- kind of. You see, Katie - the parent in my class who I adore, her husband is a writer. He has written books but mostly tv shows (trust me ... you have heard of his shows). Well he has a pilot show that just got picked up by Fox for the fall. As long as his remains in the top it will be shown in the fall!! I will let you know if and when it does air and the name of it! Now... here is how I am famous!

In one of the episodes they are talking about their Kindergarten teacher... and low and behold guess what the teacher's name is!?!? YEPPERS -- MS. BEREZOWSKI! Soooo awesome:) As long as the producers don't change the name (fingers crossed bc my name is pretty fabulous) I will have my name on tv!! whoo hooo

And also -- Derrick is famous! Back at the beginning of the school year, Katie and I were talking about cooking and how I do not participate. We got to talking about some of the favorite recipes and I said 'anything fried - Derrick wants to fry anything and everything'. She thought this was hilarious and apparently so did her husband! Another episode is inspired by Derrick's frying skills and they experiment with frying anything and everything!

So yep... I'm famous, kind of. I mean my name is ON A SCRIPT!! high fives all around to me:)

1 comment: