Sunday, May 15, 2011

Beware!

Remember this post when I said I had ordered the adorable tutu and was so excited about it. Yea.. barely... maybe because it was 6 weeks ago and she still HAS NOT received it. I have contacted the company 4 times and they have yet to respond. It states on their website to allow up to 14 days for their delivery... yea how about 42? Best part is you are only allowed a refund/return for 30 days after purchase. Yep, that's right, I can't even return it if they ever send it! AND they charged me for it already.

I contacted BBB. All I'm asking for is a refund and for them to acknowledge that they ignored me. They are not just an online company. They have a store in NJ! And other bloggers have featured them on their blogs with contests, ratings, etc. I'm honestly so sad to say I had such a terrible experience with them because they did have great prices, but maybe that is the price I had to pay. Instead, today after filing my complaint I ordered from another company for $10 more. I'll be happy to tell everyone the company once Shauna receives it... don't wanna jump the gun on this one.

Just wanted to warn everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment