Monday, May 30, 2011

Summertime... so close

2 more days with kids, 3 more days of school. Where did the time go??

Many/most teachers enjoy the summer and take off. In the past I never got paid in the summer so I always worked in Charlotte. I used to manage/lifeguard a pool 40-50 hours a week (even when school was in session since it opened in Mid May and we didn't get out till the 2nd weeks in June). I am not going to be THAT crazy anymore since I do get paid now in the summer, but I still want to keep busy. Why not take advantage and make some extra money?

So the low down is this:

June: M-F 9-3 nanny for a family of 4, 9 year old, 6 year old, 3 year old, and 5 months. The mom says she will never leave me alone with all 4 but I wouldn't mind. They are the SWEETEST kids.
Also M, T, W, F I am tutoring for an hour each time. Some days are doubled up, others its just 1 kid.

July:
Then 2 weeks off in July for a wedding and some birthday relaxation, but still tutoring. Then 2 weeks of summer camp M-F 9-2. Still tutoring.

August:
2 weeks of nothing unless we are around then I'll continue tutoring. We are planning a vacation somewhere. It was Costa Rica but now with the crazy weather we might avoid the Caribbean and do something overseas like Europe or Asia? We shall see!

Shewy --- pretty soon it will be August and I will be starting all over again with a brand new classroom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment