Friday, May 13, 2011

I love the random posts

I am a huge fan of random posts. Get to the point, fill people in, and be done with it:) so... without further ado here is what is going on with me:

  • Have you ever been getting things done and enjoying a glass of wine, and all of a sudden that wine is gone?? When did I finish it? Yea, that just happened...
  • Thought I was having a relapse of a flea situation again with Mia and panicked!! I noticed her biting a lot lately but we also have been bathing her more to prevent another UTI but every time I check, no fleas. Today I checked and found one on her belly. I freaked. Tossed her in the tub with Dawn blue dish soap expecting swarms of them but there wasn't one - NONE! She is on her meds that we never miss a dose of (not even a day late) so I guess it must have just been outside, jumped on her when we came in from our walk, and I killed it before the medicine did. Shew!!
  • I am on my 11th load of laundry... I am ALMOST done with Derrick's laundry (PS... he doesn't ask me to do it, I love doing laundry. Like highly love and thoroughly enjoy doing it, I know - so weird)!
  • 13 days left of school - Oh. Em. Gee - cannot believe it
  • Speaking of school... nothing is official yet but... it looks like low and behold and after all of this panic and me even finding and having another job, I will be able to stay at my current school AND teach Kindergarten!! Our numbers are extremely high and once all is said and done, they will create another position for me! I already have my class for next year and I am so excited and happy to have another year in this school! And, most of all to see all my sweet kids in 1st grade next year.
  • What do you think of all of the season finales coming up? Greys ... meh... would've been better if they kept us hanging on Callie and the baby. Gossip Girl - I have to say, I built it up BIG time. Not reallllly loving it.
  • Our mattress did show up last Thursday but it was very late AND one of the men were not in uniform. This really bothers me and I called to inform them and they quickly took the delivery charge off of my credit card and even had the head GM of TX call me to apologize. This is a very serious thing when someone comes to deliver something or do a service and they are not in uniform. Always call and inform the company of this!
  • I want to go on vacation. bad. real bad.
  • we had crazy storms yesterday - so bad that all outside classrooms (portables) were evacuated in the city because of heavy rain and winds. My room was leaking/flooding but we got it under control! Shew-ey! Never a dull moment
  • I'm going to start a cleaning schedule. I am SO sick of cleaning alll morning on the weekend. Little by little will be much easier and I hope to eliminate any cleaning over the weekend!
Sorry Nikki... this post was ALL ABOUT ME! And that's how I like it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment