Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thank you teachers!



To all my teacher friends and followers, HAPPY TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK.

It's a great feeling to know you are loved and wanted by not only the kids but the parents too.

The entire week was dedicated to teachers but the exact day was on Tuesday, May 3. Our school sells carnations out front for $1 and it is asked that each child bring in 1 flower and create a bouquet for the teacher. My bouquet turned out beautiful. Tons of lilies and tulips, roses and carnations, but the best part was that each child picked out the flower for me and that meant a lot. My room mom also had the kids create a flower with their picture and tell me something they loved about me, which was much more special to me. I also got some wonderful shopping gift cards which I'm looking forward to using!

Here is a picture of my beautiful bouquet. I had another bouquet also but only got a picture of this one.

We had a teacher luncheon on Tuesday and Wednesday and it has been really nice this week.

Possibility of more changes around here too with working and jobs, so once I know more I will update.
And I finally have before and after pics of my hair... over a week later:)
AND - our new mattress should be arriving within the next 2 HOURS!! We washed all of the new bedding and I am anxiously awaiting a wonderful nights sleep:) Lots of posts soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment