Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

To the mom who....

-picks up her phone no matter what time of the day/night it is (even at 2am to answer how to get throw up out of the carpet when someone has the flu and couldn't make it to the bathroom)

-never missed a game or match when I was growing up - she was my #1 fan

-taught us the importance of money, how to spend it, save it, and be smart with it

-showed us how to pick up your life and start completely over

-can make anything, everything

-supports us in anything we want to do (change my major 5 times, move all over the country, etc)

-taught me to make lists and plan ahead - you can never be over planned!

-loves deer (and likes to talk to them and take tons of pictures of them!)

-enjoys being outside

-has turned her backyard into a gorgeous oasis

- has more talents than I could even list


To my mother... the most amazing lady I know.


1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with all the above. She is not only a terrific Mom, but an awesome friend (for over 35 years and counting!)

    ReplyDelete