Monday, May 9, 2011

Run run!

You know how you always wish that you will get the urge, the need, the WANT to work out? Like, I always start running and then one thing comes up, then another, and pretty soon I have 500 excuses as to why I just can't work out... ever.

Well, I'm so happy to say I finally have started to look forward to my runs! I feel yucky if I don't run, feel wonderful when I do, and actually enjoy them!

Here's the BIG problem.... I probably shouldn't be running right now. It is currently 98 degrees out... not good. But, I have the itch to run. I just recently started carrying the really small water bottles with me when I run because I get so dry and its nice to have some little sips and splashes on my face:) So I never thought I'd say this, but I'm a runner now. I enjoy it, I look forward to it, and I'm getting ready to head out the door on this 98 degree weather day because it's all I want to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment