Friday, June 17, 2011

I can't help it

I'm sure you're getting sick of seeing pictures of these adorable children I nanny (okay actually... if you are sick of it then we don't get along --- who doesn't love cute pictures especially of cute kiddos!?!).

Yesterday I picked up Lulu (Lindsay) from camp. She was sooo excited to see me (even though she just saw me 3 hours earlier) and jumped into my arms. I suggested ice cream and she kissed me on the cheek and said, I love you. Melt. Heart melting. She got even more excited when she saw she was riding in my car! Whoa excitement!

Off we drove, with the windows down in 100 degree weather and Celine Dion Beauty and the Beast blasting out the window (she wanted girl music... as in a girl who sings.... perfect - Celine is always in my car!). At that moment I was living my dream --- enjoying a summer with an adorable little girl in the back seat singing loudly and proudly (and yes... I had my baby mirror in full use so I could watch her dance while at stop lights). I took her to The Yogurt Spot which if you haven't heard of one of these they are phenomenal. There are around 15-20 different types of frozen yogurt (everything from pistachio to cookies and cream and of course your classic vanilla). You get how much you want then toppings galore. Pick and pour what you want and you pay by weight. Because Lulu was sooo darn cute he gave us hers for free (she totally was batting her eyes and vogueing for him).

We enjoyed our ice cream, with her in my sunglasses because don't you know she needed to wear them inside of course, and then headed home. UH-DOOR-UH-BULL!

No comments:

Post a Comment